Πέμπτη 5 Αυγούστου 2010

(GUIDE) Autoblogging for Dummies - my perspective for beginners

WARNING: HUGE WALL OF TEXT INCOMING

Ok first off; a thank you to all the autoblog pioneers here on BHW for sharing the required information in order for us to start autoblogging. Cheers!

I'm starting this thread to guide beginners and let others know that autoblogging can be a success (how small it may be), it might even be your next first income if you do it on a large scale. This thread is for BHW only and I haven't pulled it off any website, it's just my own two to three weeks experience.

Secondly I really advice DeathRequest's stickied thread for all the resources you need for autoblogging:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackha...resources.html

Seriously you don't need to buy any eBook whatsoever; all the information is already given on the internet and here on BHW. (no pun intended to those selling eBooks, just pointing that out for beginners before they waste their money and give up before even starting). The only thing you should know before starting is how to use FTP and a bit of html/css.
A tip: make friends online and learn from them as they can learn from you.

Table of contents:
Introduction
My earnings/traffic the first two weeks
Hosting/Servers
Discovering Niches
Domain Names
Step by step installation of autoblogs
Installing Wordpress
Uploading Theme(s) + settings
Plugins I use and Recommend
Getting Feeds/RSS
Building backlinks
All about Google and autoblogs
Conclusion
Coming results for november and onwards (pending)
(use control+f cmd+f to find the content)

Introduction

I'd rather stay half-anonymous or I might get flooded with spam so I'll just use my first name, Mark (if you need to know anything specific - then PM me and we can talk/chat over skype). As I'm a student on a college in Rotterdam in the Netherlands I have loads of free time to spend on my blogs. I currently have 8 autoblogs up and running. From which 2 of them have AdSense on them and 6 are in the process of "I-don't-want-to-let-Google-know-that-those-sites-are-just-for-making-money". NEVER EVER add AdSense on the first day of your autoblog. Add AdSense once your blog reaches at least 100 visitors per day. Your blog gets devalued to the ground if you have 0 visitors and if you're unlucky you will disappear from the search result pages (serp's). Google isn't very fond of websites putting AdSense on the very first day with zero traffic. The funny thing was that I didn't even knew what an autoblog was before I arrived at this forum via a google search.

Known tip: to see if your site is indexed use this command in the google search bar:

Code:
site:http://yourwebsite.com
I'm never worried about not getting indexed and i'll tell you why. All my autoblogs got indexed within a few hours and to be honest I always make about 3 to 4 'dummy' posts (200 words including a YouTube video) which are original and not duplicated. This will not only get you indexed faster (depending on your backlink building) but will also not alert Google immediately that your blog is an autoblog. If you think - that takes too long - then try it without making some original posts. From what I've read here on BHW is that some people are having trouble getting indexed in Google with just dupe content. Know this: get indexed before you activate and start your autoblog plugins to pull content. That saves a lot of trouble in the long run plus you can already enjoy seeing some stats appear in Google Analytics

I have about 30 blogs, from which a couple are Wordpress and the rest are Blogger blogs. Across 2 hosting companies. All of the 22 blogs are whitehat and 8 of them as mentioned above are autoblogs. The plan is to turn 90% of my blogs to autoblogs which will reduce my own work to about 1 hour per day. Yay for automation!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: