Πέμπτη 5 Αυγούστου 2010

How do you get a blog indexed in Google within hours

Originally Posted by claw787
Thanks for your detailed post.

How do you get a blog indexed in Google within hours?

I set up a whitehat blog about a 5 days ago, and it's still not indexed.

Can you PM me your website link. Getting indexed in Google is pretty easy.
Never had any trouble. Hope you haven't submitted your site to Google yet (using the google.com/addurl) because that's not the right way.

This is what you can try:
1 - Addurl to google
2 - Add sitemap to google webmaster
3 - Submit a story on digg
4 - Start a blog on blogger for a free backlink
5 - Articles/links to about 15 social bookmarking sites

Most importantly:
1 - Add MyBlogLog to your blog, this can be done with a single html line before the closing body tag.
2 - Add your blog to your Technorati account (claim your blog)

This allows you to get a free backlink for every post you publish.

Quote:Originally Posted by slazor
hi
ya i started recently so i dont have enough money to spend on tools..first thing i will do is donate and get jr i love this site... and i need to find quickway to get some backlinks for each of my auto blogs ...

most free are infected and i dont have enough money yet...
and i only want to get like 100-500 backlinks for each of my auto blogs for start ...i got 13 auto blogs so far ..today i should finish another 2...i want to get around 50 and see how it goes...so i need good tool to get some backlinks for each of my sites...any help is appreciated

PM me if you want xrumer, I've got a few links on rapidshare. (Xrumer 4 Platinum + Huge forum List) I don't think I'm allowed to post warez here :P

Quote:Originally Posted by kharm
Solid post, can you clarify how you do your keyword researching? I'm currently running a new .info per autoblog based on a long-tail keyword, and wondering if that might be bad after making hundreds of these. Maybe you can give an example of one of your domains and let us know what has worked best for you?

Check out herbal*releaf(dot)com - ugly but AdSense optimized.
One other is: create*backlinks(dot)info - tech site which has been mentioned before.

(remove the *)

Short tailed keywords are great, but you risk being sandboxed so being indexed in Google might take longer than you'd expect.

Here are some niches I'm working on right now:
Windows 7
Google Chrome OS
Health (great niche and get many clicks on the ads too) - problem with the health niche is that it's hard to find any RSS feeds.
I'll be using about 4-5 sub domains on every website in these niches. Not sure if I'll interlink them or not. My tech blog is interlinked.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: