Κυριακή 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Anypay: http://www.anypay.com
Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=5FKLMGB52UYFN
You should also be aware that Clickbank has a built in affiliate program. Once you get your account you can have affiliates working for you and Clickbank takes care of writing checks and commission. They have a one of a kind system and their customer service is fantastic.
Web Hosting: Choosing a Web Host could possibly be the biggest decision you make for your business. If no one can get to your website, you can’t make money!
I’ve had my fair share of hosts. I’ve used over 20 web hosts since I started. The two main problems I continue to find with most hosts are…
1. They are down too much. No one can get to your web site.
2. They care more about making money than working with you if there’s a problem.
I never spam. NEVER. But, I’ve lost a few web hosting accounts for false spam accusations. Sometimes people forget they signed up for your responder, sometimes someone doesn’t like you so they signup under a known email account called a “spam trap” account. This means that the only point of the email address is to report spam.
Newsgroups have them, yahoo has at least one I know of called newsgroupspamtrap@yahoo.com
Someone signs up for your responder using this email and you lose your responder account or worse yet if you run your own autoresponder you lose your hosting.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: