Πέμπτη 5 Αυγούστου 2010

Getting Feeds/RSS

Getting Feeds/RSS

This is probably the most difficult part. Once you think your whole website is set up, you need to find some great content websites. Preferably blogs but forums work great too. A little trick: Check the source code of a website when a blog links his RSS to feedburner. Often you can find the Wordpress feed in the source code and you may find the full feed there.

The source code of a website can be brought up using the control + u on PC or command + u on mac.

I'd recommend using Google blog search:

Code:
http://blogsearch.google.com/
Type in your keywords and hopefully, if the niche has big competition, you will find loads of websites to draw content from. It's difficult to find RSS feeds for smaller niches, so I would suggest using Yahoo answers auto poster plugin to solve that problem as well as UAW or YouTube videos.

Once you got your feeds, insert them into the autoblogger plugin of your choice and see your content grow over time. I'd suggest you to post as less as possible the first few days and slowly increase over time. My schedule for most of my blogs are already running on 100 minutes per interval which is a lot. Keep it at about 5-10 posts per day max. Make sure your site layout looks acceptable but in such a way it won't decrease the chance of them clicking your ads. Difficult yes, but keep experimenting with fonts and sizes to match Google Adsense's. Don't overdo it too or you might get banned :P

My first autoblogger plugin was WP o Matic - but I got stuck with the cron job via my server. It did complete the cron job and send the ping to WP o Matic but it didn't really react to it. So Autoblogged is my second choice, but now I see it's power - it will be, apart from Youtube videos, my only choice.

Building backlinks

Don't want to sound blunt, but if you want quality backlinks then you really have to make them yourself, which is time consuming (BOOO!!). There are different types of backlink strategies such as (I'm talking about permanent backlinks - not those you bought for 1 month or something like that):
Linkwheels (making tons of websites on free hosts and interlink them - in short)
Angela's Method (make profiles and then link back within the profile to your website)
Spamming (xrumer or SEnuke)
article marketing (ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com etc.)
Social networks
I'd prefer to make everything automatic and thus the onlywire plugin comes into play yet again. Most blogs are just set and forget and then you should start building backlinks. Digg and Stumble are a great way to get started with.

All about Google and autoblogs

Does Google like autoblogs? Will duplicate content get indexed? How much can I make from my autoblog?

One thing: Google does like autoblogs, but not in such a way you are claiming the content as your own. Mashget.com is such an good example, that guy is earning tons of money by simply holding his d*ck in 1 hand and the other hand on the mouse refreshing the page of his AdSense account.

Yes duplicate content does get indexed, I'm experiencing it myself, I've never rewritten content and got over 30 pages indexed in Google. (PM me for link)

See this email I got from a friend of mine:

-----------------
Hey Mark,

nice, I didn't think that this could work that nicely .

Are you just fetching RSS feeds and posting them? Why would Google
rank you for duplicated content? Is it because of your social media
like YouTube and Twitter?

Best regards,
friend
-----------------
A whitehatter, BOOOO. Results will be coming soon.

Help!? My blog got deindexed by Google
Don't worry, your victim of the so called Google-dance. I've suffered from it with my whitehat blog too but got indexed once again within a week. So don't start help threads before you have waited a week. The point is to check if the Google bot still comes by, if so then keep on posting content and keep building backlinks naturally. Then the chance of getting indexed is pretty high.

How much can I make from autoblogging?
This is a too general question which can't be answered. Generally you should be happy to make at least 10 bucks a day, but that is on a rare occasion. Most blogs are only earning 1 or 2 bucks a day. But that clearly already covers the cost. The point is that you should never stop building autoblogs. If autoblog is your thing, keep at it - I don't think it will die soon. Unless Google decides all the information can be found on Wikipedia lol.

Conclusion

I have a friend which is really interested in blogging but doesn't have time to start, at least that is what he says. (I know he is spending all his time on profile websites getting girls and dumping them 1 week later).

My advice to all the beginners: start autoblogging - get a host - and follow this thread, read for a few days on the basics and figure out which niches you want to focus on. All the info are in these threads on this section of the forum. Abuse or lose!

Let me know what I missed and I can add it to the post.

Results coming for november and onwards (pending)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: